Monday, November 3, 2014

Fashion Trends in Spring Summer 2015

Fashion Trends in Spring Summer 2015


Hi, Everyone,
it's time to find must have items in Spring Summer  2015. 
Tropical Printed is one of themes in Spring Summer 2015 fashion forecast. so I've chosen a few items for Spring Sumer 2015. 

Please see the fashion moodboard below

My Moodboard fashion key is contrast colour and nature pattern, 
My First pick is The Blazer, Blazer is a timeless fashion ever so I pick this for the must have item in spring summer 2015.
second, bustier dress is very suit to mix with blazer.
Third, Platform shoes is one of must have item in fashion so I pick that.
Fourth, I pad case, why I chose I pad case because in a future I pad become one of must have item for many people.




XOXO
Emovia Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment