Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Illustration

Illustration


Hello, Glamourous!

Thank You for visiting my blog, so I just want to share my artworks and tutorial how to make that. here we are some kind of my artworks.I used Adobe Illustrator CS6 Version and Wacom Bamboo Capture Pen and Touch Tablet (CTH470). I'm sorry if my artworks not Impressive but I believe Ralph Waldo Emerson said "Every artist were first an amateur".

Ok, check this out my first artwork!



First Step : Open File. >New Document 


Step Two : Click icon Brush tool or the shorcut press "B"  and then go to the brush
Library>artistic.>artistic watercolour choose watercolour stroke 6.


 Change the stroke into 0.25 pt and Variable width profile position in the right side stroke options and
 then choose variable width profile 1.


Open Colour Library> colour books> PANTONE CMYK Coated


You can pick various colour in Pantone CMYK Coated colour box.
You can start drawing.:}



Start coloring the artwork.





Draw the orchid flower



    colouring the orchid use the gradient, you can free to arrange the colours.



copy orchid flower and then change the opacity 


add some lens flare to makes glowing flower.


then add ink splats brush


last group  the object and then clipping mask




Done!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment